Hair is the most valuable and noticeable part of our body as it enhances the personality. We all want healthy hair for different hairstyles and haircuts. But we know that hair problems are increasing day by day due to many reasons like:
- Allergies from different hair products
- Genetics or hormonal changes
- Natural aging process
- Health issues
- Pollution of air and water
- Stress and depression
- Poor nutrition
- Overuse of chemicals in hair products
To get rid of all hair issues, one should try following natural ways. This will give mental and heartfelt satisfaction to the body.
- You can apply olive oil to your hair
As olive oil is full of anti-oxidants and fatty acids, it is beneficial for hair. The vitamin E present in the oil gives shine to the hair.
How to use:
- Massage well on your head and hair with warm olive oil. Massage in circular motions with your finger tips.
- Leave it for thirty to forty-five minutes.
- Then wash with shampoo.
You can add some honey in the olive oil to get better results. Once or twice a week will give you satisfactory results.
- You can use eggs on your hair
As eggs are full of proteins, fats, vitamins, and minerals , they can be beneficial for the growth of hair. Using eggs gives shine, luster, and volume to the hair.
How to use:
- Take one or two eggs in a bowl and beat them properly.
- Apply egg mix as a mask on the wet hair. You can also add a teaspoon of olive oil.
- Allow the mask to set in the hair for thirty minutes. Then wash it with normal water and shampoo.
- Castor oil
As castor oil has a high viscosity, it can coat the overall hair well and protects the hair from damage and hair fall. Also, the presence of vitamin E and fatty acids promotes the growth of hair. Use of castor oil is an effective way to provide thickness to hair naturally.
- Castor oil tends to be too thick, so mix it with an equal amount of coconut oil and heat it.
- Apply it on the head and massage for half an hour.
- Comb your hair for the proper distribution of hair.
- Cover the hair with a towel moist with warm water.
- Leave it for an hour and then wash it with normal water and shampoo.
You can follow above procedure once or twice in a week. It will give lustrous hair and volume to the hair.
- Aloe Vera Gel
Aloe Vera is boon to the skin, hair, and scalp. Use of it directly on hair strengthens and thickens the hair naturally. It helps in growing hair and reduces itching on the scalp.
- Apply Aloe Vera gel directly on the hair and scalp.
- Leave it for one hour and then rinse off.
- After that, shampoo your hair.
You can also add some coconut oil to it while applying. You will get volume in your hair. You can follow the above procedure once or twice in a week .You can drink aloe vera juice daily for the proper growth of hair.
The above methods are beneficial only when you are taking healthy and nutritional diet. Hair needs protein to grow and it can retrieve protein from our bodies. So, take protein rich food in your daily life for proper growth of hair.